Hence incorporating the core values and yogic practices from an early stage stimulates their creative abilities and strengthen their learning capabilities. We associate our treatment protocol along with breathing exercises and relaxation techniques to improve concentration and reduce hyperactivity.
Along with all the other techniques we use, we also work with the Physio Pilates theory. Physiotherapy Pilates is a system of gentle exercise performed lying down that stretches and lengthens the muscles, designed to improve posture, flexibility etc.
- Improved flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone, particularly the abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the ‘core muscles’ of your body)
- Balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body
- Enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs
- Improved stabilization of your spine
- Improved posture
- Rehabilitation or prevention of injuries related to muscle imbalances
- Improved physical coordination and balance
- Relaxation of your shoulders, neck and upper back
- Safe rehabilitation of joint and spinal injuries
- Prevention of musculoskeletal injuries
- Increased lung capacity and circulation through deep breathing
- Improved concentration
- Increased body awareness
- Stress management and relaxation
Rehabilitation Therapy is a clinical and cost effective intervention for those patients whose life has been adversely changed by injury, illness or disease. Rehabilitation therapy's main aim is to optimize physical function and well being, to help integrate that patient back into their chosen lifestyle activities whether at home, work or leisure. It focuses on changes to functional disability and lifestyle restrictions based on the patient’s own goals for functional improvements. Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre provide rehabilitation program for better recovery from injuries or diseases and also for the management of long term conditions like stroke, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis etc.
The modes of treatment are exercises, electrotherapy, mobilizations, hydrotherapy, cryotherapy, and heat therapy. Our Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Clinic is very well equipped and provides superb facilities for the rehabilitation of a wide range of patients.
- Treatment of soft tissue injuries including sports injuries.
- Mobilization and Manipulation techniques for joint problems.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Oncological Rehabilitation
- Neuro-Rehabilitation (Neurological, Neurosurgical and Mobility Problems)
- Hand therapy and rehabilitation
- Hip Pain Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Treatment
- Joint Pain Physiotherapy treatment
- Frozen shoulder Rehabilitation Treatment
- Back Pain Physiotherapy Treatment
This includes physiotherapy treatment for conditions like:
- Prenatal and postnatal exercises
- Urinary incontinence
- Uterus prolapse
- Weak perineal muscles
- Dysmenorrhea (menstrual pain)
- Post menopausal conditions like osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, low back pain
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Diastasis recti